Attention to detail
Flexible availability - we operate 365 days a year
Experience working with animals is preferred but not required
• It's fun!
• Paid time off is available for both full time AND part time employees
• Great pet care discounts
• Free Education regarding dog behavior and health. We pay for Pack pro all three levels, Pet CPR and additional opportunities as available
• Avenues for growth are available
We are a busy and active facility looking for high energy people to join our team! Our jobs involve the safety of animals in our care. Let me repeat the job is the health and safety of our client's pets and cleanliness of the facility, and we are having fun while paying attention to detail. Our goal is to offer customer service that is nothing short of outstanding.
Our clients are live animals, we do not take their care lightly. We will do a reference check as a condition of being offered employment.
If you would love to work hands on with big dogs, senior dogs, small breed dogs, and puppies in a busy and fun boarding facility you would like openings for a Kennel Technician. This is a physical job requiring lots of walking, cleaning, some yardwork which can include shoveling, laundry and bathing dogs. But it's also fetch time, walks, agility and snuggles!
Weekend shifts are 6:45 am to 1:15 pm and 1:15 pm to 8:00 pm
Weekday evening shifts are 3-8pm
Supervise dogs socializing in off leash, small group play.
Be watchful of canine body language
Make adjustments to groups for safety, weather, rest times
Conduct enrichment activities (Crafts, games, bubbles, )
May include baths or nail trimming
May include some reception duties
New pup interviews and three day trials (experienced handlers only)
walk, zoomie fetch services
Prepping and cleaning for lunches
end of day cleaning
If you have superior customer service skills, love dogs and cats, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment we encourage you to apply for our open position. Training for dog behavior and care, business procedures, and job specific software will be provided.
Our Canine Concierge & Receptionist has responsibility for customer interaction, satisfaction, and maintaining the health, safety, and comfort of all our canine and feline guests.
This position has a physical component. You will be in and out of the building, accepting leashed dogs, cats in carriers, bags of food (up to 50#), and cleaning.
We operate 365 days a year. Candidate must be able to work weekends and holidays, but it will not be all of them. We do a stellar job of taking turns, planning schedules ahead and cooperate on covering and trading as a team.
Full Time / PT is available
Pay: Base on experience
Primary duties will include:
· Greet new clients (people), schedule appointments and bookings and explain available services
· Develop and maintain positive customer relationships, gather, and share important information about their pets
· Handle phone, software and email inquiries; accurately book reservation requests
· Educate pet parents on the value of our service offerings
· Collect and enter information - utilize our software
· Check-in and check-out pets, create invoices, and take customer payments
Get all information at arrival for feeding, medications, grooming requests and details and manage all personal belongings arriving with the pets. Relay accurately to the kennel technicians or groomers as needed.
· Record/report accurate info on the status, activities, and behavior of each guest (dog)
· Professionally handle and document customer concerns as needed. This is always listen and take a great message and have the owner return the call. We are a family owned business and I want to talk to every person who has a concern.
· Complete cleaning and housekeeping procedures
· Perform opening and/or closing procedures including cash handling & reporting
If you have a resume ready you can email that to: email@example.com for Carden Kennels or
firstname.lastname@example.org for Uncommon Dog